Dream Come True

mcmahan

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks guys. i think the time apart and us realizing that we could lose each other forever woke us up. i am so excited about this i cant wait for her to get here. thank God for all he has done and the esperiences he has put me through. i appreciate her more now and will never take anything for granted.

you guys are the best i just wish i had the oportunity to meet each of you in person. again thanks and continue to pray for us... Justin

I like hearing this. It's nice to see people that want to work it out. :thumbs:

But you guys will NOT work it out alone. You have the chemistry, and that is so wonderful to see, that you have that special *something* that brings you both back to the negotiating table. But you are going to need some training to both resolve water under the bridge as well as learn how to prevent things from spiraling out of control in the future. What worked for me in my life was to take P.A.I.R.S. it was worth every penny and I highly recommend it. G/L to you guys, glad to see you both trying, that is very rare lately.

Mr. P. :)