Dream Come True

mcmahan

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay she will be home tomorrow!! Again Justin I am so happy for you...could not have happened to a better person! Can't wait for the 2nd wedding!

thanks Mel. me either im so ready for it.

you and Alan have been great friends through this ordeal and i thank you both from the bottom of my heart.........

thanks Mel. me either im so ready for it.

you and Alan have been great friends through this ordeal and i thank you both from the bottom of my heart.........

we're here for whatever the situation may be brother!

i am not aware of what has been going on with ya cause i just dont know you like that..... all i can say is that no matter how much my wife n i fight, argue over some of the dumbest crap, or say the "d" word..... something always brings us back together. after all we been through i think it makes our marriage stronger. as jacked up as it seems, i feel that there is nothing we cant overcome because of some of the stuff we have been through. its crazy how the woman i love the most can get me feeling so angry a 100x worse than my worst enemy could ever make me. best of luck to ya, btw counseling does work, i've been there and it works for people that want to make it work. good luck to ya!