Not One To Ask But Please Pray For My Kamo

04CHASE

im not one to ask for help from above . however my one and only pet i own Kamo a panther chameleon i have owned for 2 1/2 years is very ill , i came home to him on the floor of his cage , very pale with his eyes sunkn in . this happened last night , the vet was closed that specializes in chameleons . so i could do nothing last night , this mornign he is in the same spot opening his mouth every minute or so and i can tell he is in tremendous pain . I have never been so sad over my pet or some family members for that matter . my girlfriend is on the way to the vet as i type since i had to work. im at the point i dont care what it takes to make him better. please if you can wish him the best recovery

1238455700323.jpg

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chase, unfortuneatly i know what its like to have a sick pet. My cat recently was diagnosed with cancer (but thank god they were able to remove it and he's doing ok). Good luck man, i hope it works out for you and him.

Hope all goes well for him Chase :thumbs:

I feel for ya though, Im not a cat guy, but 'my cat' that we have had since i was about 7 has lymphoma (sp?) and docs cant do anything about it... She barely eats and really only drinks and only weighs about 8lbs (used to weigh 14lbs).

I feel your pain dude and tottaly understand. About a month back my Cockatoo Marilyn that I've had for almost 20 years was very sick. I took her to 3 different avian vets out of town, they did tests, X-Rays, an over night stay, antibiotics, etc to the tune of over 2K. She is better now and it was worth every penny.

Best to you and Kamo, Hang in there dude!

Edited by Champion210 (see edit history)

well he made it to the vet and the doc said he didnt look to bad but chameleons can go south very fast . being an exotic pet the bill will also be exotic , not to worry my kamo is a cool mofo .

here he is in action

th_MOV01178.jpg

they are keeping him overnight , im hoping he is all better tomorrow or they may keep him longer . i just want him back in full force.

well he made it to the vet and the doc said he didnt look to bad but chameleons can go south very fast . being an exotic pet the bill will also be exotic , not to worry my kamo is a cool mofo .

here he is in action

th_MOV01178.jpg

they are keeping him overnight , im hoping he is all better tomorrow or they may keep him longer . i just want him back in full force.

Great news, glad to hear it.