Another Epic Race.

CrAzYMoPaRGuY

Yup.

Pulled up to a red light, and a kind elderly Chinese gentleman in a grey Toyota 2 door pulled beside me. I'm not big on my Toyotas, but it was a bigger car than a Corolla, and a two door.

He starts inching up on the light, almost launches on the left turn green, then gets a slow ass whoopin when the light turns green.

Until the NEXT light.

We repeat at the next red light but this time he is looking over at me like he is mad when he is waiting to go. Green light comes, I pull him no problem. Out of the hole, and I get about 5 lengths by 60mph.

We hit another red light, this time he is pissed and staring at me, so I return the favor by laughing in his general direction, and waving, with a smile. Light turns green, see ya buddy!

Four times in total the poor guy watched the tail lights of a Chevy work van with large ladders on it's roof. And tons of tools inside.... including the driver!

LOL

Ahhhh, the satisfaction!

:lol:

Nice kill. LOL.

When premium hit 4.35 a gallon a while back, we went and bought a Yota Prius. I was driving that one day when an older Honda Civic with a fart can muffler and two teenage kids inside pulled up next to me at the light. On the first light they took off and I let them go. Their muffler was loud, but the car wasn't very fast. :rolleyes:

I took off at the second light and kept pulling away... slowly. I was laughing my a$$ off. It's bad enough to get beat by a Prius, but to have a friend there to witness the whole ordeal is PRICELESS.

Mike