Ss Hoodies

chris B

Question

• Answers 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

yea to do the large ideas it would be alot for embrodery but screen printing would be fine with me i just want everyone to be able to see the ss and i just want enough people that will buy so we can get some going its gettting to be that time of year when it starts getting chilly and it would be nice to be rockin a ss hoody :jester::cheers::D

Id like one embroided, Id probably keep that one in my closet for special occasions like Sss get togethers and the printed one you can wear whenever.

Also another idea for the sleeves. We could have Silverado down one sleeve, and super sport on the other sleeve. Silveradoss.com on the lower back and good old Sss emblem on the front.

I hope we can get Sss put on the front instead of SS, Id like it to be different and I think it will stick out more. For instance people with Cobalt SS' could put Css, or Impala's Iss. I jus think the SS is too plain and does not signify the silverado part.

Either way I will be happy with a hoody.

I took clothes fashion designing classes so I got plenty of ideas.

Edited by 03maSSS (see edit history)

Id like one embroided, Id probably keep that one in my closet for special occasions like Sss get togethers and the printed one you can wear whenever.

Also another idea for the sleeves. We could have Silverado down one sleeve, and super sport on the other sleeve. Silveradoss.com on the lower back and good old Sss emblem on the front.

I hope we can get Sss put on the front instead of SS, Id like it to be different and I think it will stick out more. For instance people with Cobalt SS' could put Css, or Impala's Iss. I jus think the SS is too plain and does not signify the silverado part.

Either way I will be happy with a hoody.

I took clothes fashion designing classes so I got plenty of ideas.

:withstupid::withstupid::withstupid: like that idea

I somewhat agree on the Sss logo, but how would you design it? make the third one the same as the other two? I could see doing it by having the regular SS emblem and before it having a kind of scratched red S, like the same font as the "intimidator" logo, idk...

Edited by DMF (see edit history)

:withstupid::withstupid::withstupid: like that idea

I somewhat agree on the Sss logo, but how would you design it? make the third one the same as the other two? I could see doing it by having the regular SS emblem and before it having a kind of scratched red S, like the same font as the "intimidator" logo, idk...

As far as the Sss part, there are a couple of different ways;

1. We could just use the first S (for Silverado) in much bigger font (twice the size of the 2 ss for super sport). Just lke typing Sss.

2. The diamond shape Sss meaning strength (on the front again) SSS

3. Big outstretched S for Silverado over the whole front, with a small ss logo in middle of bigger outstretched S. Color schemes for this could get real fun. Example, a black hoodie could have a white outlined S (for silverdao), with red or white ss logo inside the horizontal part of the bigger S.

4. My most favorite would be a big shopman bowtie on the front in gold with SS in black. I dont think we can use the bowtie for copyright reasons correct..... :dunno:

Edited by 03maSSS (see edit history)