Ss Hoodies

chris B

Question

• Answers 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I'd be happy to produce another run of embroidered hoodies (or polos or t-shirts) if there's enough interest.

If anyone would like to add these to your wardrobe, please send me a PM.

I don't have any photos here at work of the shirts and hoodies I've offered in the past. If anyone has any, please post them up.

The search function failed to come up with the old thread.

Thanks!

sounds great. ill have to pm you and also see if you can make some for the females here too.

post up some pics guys/gals

Edited by McMahan (see edit history)

I'd be happy to produce another run of embroidered hoodies (or polos or t-shirts) if there's enough interest.

If anyone would like to add these to your wardrobe, please send me a PM.

I don't have any photos here at work of the shirts and hoodies I've offered in the past. If anyone has any, please post them up.

The search function failed to come up with the old thread.

Thanks!

Here's your old thread with pic's of Polo Shirts & Hoodies in it.

Embroidered Silverado Ss Shirts - Now Taking Orders, "Back By Popular Demand!" - April 2008

Just noticed this thread :banghead: ... I would def we up for some gear. I tried to PM Josh a while ago to get permission to use this sss.com name for some hoodies and or hats but that got me know where. I was told they would be doing them soon. well that was over 6 months ago and my more recent pms have gone unanswered. I think it would be cool to do something with the site name on it. just a thought, but i am in for any thing.

the sweet shirts would be cool with a small ss on the chest and then like silveradoss.com going down the sleeves and on the lower back of the sweetshirt or maybe even do some long sleeves like it too :jester:

:withstupid: I like that idea alot for a hoody, Id even like to have a small SS on the top of the hooded part in between your eyebrows.

How about some boxers with SS on the right thigh and a burnout/skid mark in the middle on the back :jester: I would love to have a couple sets of those for real.

the sweet shirts would be cool with a small ss on the chest and then like silveradoss.com going down the sleeves and on the lower back of the sweetshirt or maybe even do some long sleeves like it too :jester:

Following this idea but for a Hoodie..

- Small SS on the left chest.

- Silverado going up the left arm. (Decent size).

- SS in the center of the hood. (Sized the same as the left arm).

- SilveradoSS.com on the back of the right sleeve from the shoulder to the elbow, or from the elbow to the wrist.

Just a thought...

Either way. The cold weather is coming shortly. Hope something gets going on these. (Love my hoodies) :cheers:

I'd take one or two. I like the emblem on the chest and just a big SS Silverado on the back. I know embroidery gets pricey when you go big, but I'd even be up for screenprinting so prices don't get too wild.

I agree about the embroidery. With what I mentioned I wasn't expecting it in embroidery. Whoa... That would be pricy fosho!

Besides when you go to large with embroidery it's just a large stiff patch on whatever you put it on. LOL