Ss Hoodies

chris B

Question

• Answers 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I would be down for 3. But different colors like a grey with a black SS maybe a white on with a Black SS. Maybe one for the girlfriend in pink with a black SS. No zippers and keep it simple SS on the front in the corner and the truck on the back.. :cheers:

I would be down for 3. But different colors like a grey with a black SS maybe a white on with a Black SS. Maybe one for the girlfriend in pink with a black SS. No zippers and keep it simple SS on the front in the corner and the truck on the back.. :cheers:

i am down for a couple of them. what we need to do is find out who is gonna take charge of this and make them. have that person make a thread about designs and post up a few and let us choose from what the designer comes up with. i think that would be much easier. cause every one would want something diffrent

what do yall think

:thumbs: :thumbs:

i am down for a couple of them. what we need to do is find out who is gonna take charge of this and make them. have that person make a thread about designs and post up a few and let us choose from what the designer comes up with. i think that would be much easier. cause every one would want something diffrent

what do yall think

:thumbs: :thumbs:

Here's what I'm working on:

Screen-printed hoodies.

9 oz. 50/50 cotton/poly fleece (medium weight, same as previous orders)

Available both without zipper and full zipper (zipper will cost more)

4 basic colors (black, red, blue, heather grey) but many more are available including pink.

Adult sizes range from S-4X, youth sizes are available XS(2-4)-XL(18-20)

Specific ladies cut shirts may be available - let me know what you prefer

Tailgate logo both front and back- small on left front, large across back

The embroidered t-shirts, polos, sweatshirts and hoodies like the previous orders will also be available, click here for thread.

Pricing is TBD. I expect them to be slightly higher than the last order.

I believe shipping costs have increased in the last 18 months (among other things).

Only shirts paid for in advance will be produced and PayPal will be accepted (along with personal checks and money orders).

I learned long ago that it's impossible to make everyone happy at the same time.

The 3 previous orders have proven I can provide a quality product with good service.

If the above doesn't work for the majority of interested members let me know and I won't waste any more time on it.

If response is positive I'll determine pricing and start taking orders.

Here's what I'm working on:

Screen-printed hoodies.

9 oz. 50/50 cotton/poly fleece (medium weight, same as previous orders)

Available both without zipper and full zipper (zipper will cost more)

4 basic colors (black, red, blue, heather grey) but many more are available including pink.

Adult sizes range from S-4X, youth sizes are available XS(2-4)-XL(18-20)

Specific ladies cut shirts may be available - let me know what you prefer

Tailgate logo both front and back- small on left front, large across back

The embroidered t-shirts, polos, sweatshirts and hoodies like the previous orders will also be available, click here for thread.

Pricing is TBD. I expect them to be slightly higher than the last order.

I believe shipping costs have increased in the last 18 months (among other things).

Only shirts paid for in advance will be produced and PayPal will be accepted (along with personal checks and money orders).

I learned long ago that it's impossible to make everyone happy at the same time.

The 3 previous orders have proven I can provide a quality product with good service.

If the above doesn't work for the majority of interested members let me know and I won't waste any more time on it.

If response is positive I'll determine pricing and start taking orders.

sounds great. i like your idea.