Site Changes/additions

Rays B4U

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just a suggestion but why dont you guys make the shout box like a enter at own risk thing or something.. so people cant complain about what goes on in there ... like a if you dont like whats going on in the shout then stay out... :dunno: just a thought...

or atleast have it so Supporting Members can use it :dunno:

Well as long as were in the middle of the storm and beating dead horses.... SS Gear???? Hats and hoodies that were talked about this past winter??????? I have sent Josh multiple PM's I even said I would take care of it if I got permission to use the logo/name. At first it was we will be doing it soon, now my PM's go unanswered.... :sigh:

Site is still slow as shit and I still get errors....How about fixing that like it was promised over a month ago in a PM...that would be a nice addition.

As long as you continue to use it during peak hours, i.e dinner time, this is not going to change until the new software change is made. Should be in a few weeks but Josh is the only one working the change so it can't be done overnight.

Shaun, stop bein a little whiny weiner. The shoutbox is gone. Get w/ the times old man and get on AIM!