Site Changes/additions

Rays B4U

As long as you continue to use it during peak hours, i.e dinner time, this is not going to change until the new software change is made. Should be in a few weeks but Josh is the only one working the change so it can't be done overnight.

Shaun, stop bein a little whiny weiner. The shoutbox is gone. Get w/ the times old man and get on AIM!

thanks, thats the first time anyone said it was GONE, now i can quit clicking the button that says shoutbox is DOWN. hopefully someone can delete the link.

now i can devote all of my energy to asking about TOTM, and FWIW, i get the error messages more early in the am when i get to work (before 7), which i doubt is peak hours.....

Edited by kcsilveradoss (see edit history)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks, thats the first time anyone said it was GONE, now i can quit clicking the button that says shoutbox is DOWN. hopefully someone can delete the link.

now i can devote all of my energy to asking about TOTM, and FWIW, i get the error messages more early in the am when i get to work (before 7), which i doubt is peak hours.....

:rollin: hahhahaha

Well we're switching servers, so as soon as the switch is made, the errors will be gone. I don't know if they're going to bring the shoutbox back or not. Its still being discussed. But anyway, I was told the errors are most prominent around peak usage times, morning and evening. Hasn't been an issue on TBSS.com since traffic is waaaay down. I know its a problem on GMTrucks, but have no clue how bad as I don't frequent it that much.

Oh, and I haven't seen an error yet cause 99% of the time use the fast reply. One thing I have noticed on here though that annoys me is I can't copy a quote to make a multi-quote message. I have no clue why that is... Only site I can't do it on.

Edited by ImpalaSSpeed96 (see edit history)

Well we're switching servers, so as soon as the switch is made, the errors will be gone. I don't know if they're going to bring the shoutbox back or not. Its still being discussed. But anyway, I was told the errors are most prominent around peak usage times, morning and evening. Hasn't been an issue on TBSS.com since traffic is waaaay down. I know its a problem on GMTrucks, but have no clue how bad as I don't frequent it that much.

Oh, and I haven't seen an error yet cause 99% of the time use the fast reply. One thing I have noticed on here though that annoys me is I can't copy a quote to make a multi-quote message. I have no clue why that is... Only site I can't do it on.

Works fine here.

I miss the Shout Box. I don't miss the punks on it though. I used to get a lot of tech info off the shout box now nothing.

That's why I didn't frequent it much either.

Impala thats why I was saying I cant reply to you...I can only fast reply and can barely do that

I did this multi-quote msg at 9:40 pdst and it went fast. Hopefully the new servers will smooth things out.

could always bring back chat with different rooms...off topic, general tech, and vendor chat

just a thought...i personally don't care, we have a nice group on AIM, but like my good friend shaun said, GET RID OF THE LINK!

beatingdeadhorse.gif

Edited by WODY™ (see edit history)

I'm trying to help out by providing some info. It will happen more frequently during peak hours. They only thing I've really figured out is your an ITG.

and you're a name caller.

i've never made a threat towards you, and i'm not going to say anything like "you're lucky you live so far away." so where does ITG come from? is it just because you like to say it?