Mayweather Vs. Marquez

r8rs4lf

Surprised to not see a thread on it already. Fight is Saturday September 19.

I think Mayweather is going to take it. I'd like to see him get his ass tapped, but I doubt Marquez can handle it. Mayweather is just too smart in the ring. He's cocky as hell, but I guess with his record, he can be.

Mayweather is a piece of sh*t... Marquez FTW!

I totally agree! I hate the way he carries himself! Everything he has is better than what everyone else has. His dad and uncle are the same way. They all talk alot of $hit. It was good to see his dad eat his words when Oscar got his ass kicked! I'd love to see that again, but I don't think Marquez is the man to do it. Pacman will!

i like mayweather as a fighter in the ring only,(outside the ring he is a piece of crap) he is simply bad ass very smart and lightning speed,marquez at (36) years old is another good fighter but i dont think he could keep up with mayweathers speed i think marquez is gonna get his a$$ kicked (too old)

I think marquez is gonna put up a damn good fight and definitely be the aggressor...Gayweather likes to counter and the last thing he wants is a brawl with JMM...I don't think Gayweather is strong enough to really hurt marquez so if JMM can get some good shots in and bring the fight I think he has a good chance to give gayweather his 1st loss... Win or lose marquez will always be know as a humble and fearsome warrior by real boxing fans around the world unlike MW...So with that said I'll end it with a ...Si SE PUEDE!!! :thumbs:

Edited by SSinThaNorthWest (see edit history)

I think marquez is gonna put up a damn good fight and definitely be the aggressor...Gayweather likes to counter and the last thing he wants is a brawl with JMM...I don't think Gayweather is strong enough to really hurt marquez so if JMM can get some good shots in and bring the fight I think he has a good chance to give gayweather his 1st loss... Win or lose marquez will always be know as a humble and fearsome warrior by real boxing fans around the world unlike MW...So with that said I'll end it with a ...Si SE PUEDE!!! :thumbs:

Now don't you feel silly :uhoh::P

Mayweather put on a clinic. He w/out a doubt showed who the best boxer in the world is. I used to think Pack could give him a good fight... Nope. He'll school Pack too. Mayweather should have stayed retired. Then again, I'm sure he was just running low on funds.

everyone doubted paquiao (pacman) saying he'd get his a$$ whooped against hatton and hatton got knocked out in the end of the 2nd round!! pacman all the way, i'm saying this cuz i'm part filipino and cuz pacman WILL whoop on mayweather!! he shoulda never came outta retirement, now his record will be tarnished!!!!

everyone doubted paquiao (pacman) saying he'd get his a$ whooped against hatton and hatton got knocked out in the end of the 2nd round!! pacman all the way, i'm saying this cuz i'm part filipino and cuz pacman WILL whoop on mayweather!! he shoulda never came outta retirement, now his record will be tarnished!!!!
:idiot::nono: wrong pac is a hell of a fighter but IN HIS WEIGHT CLASS,he first has to get through cotto NOT AN EASY FIGHT.mayweathers reach and jab would play a big factor when he fights pac,pacman is a going foward punching machine WITH NO DEFENSE mayweather will counter him all night long :smash: he is just to dam smart and fast period.look at the fights when pac vs marquez,marquez is a naturally slower counter puncher than mayweather and pacman had a really really hard time with marquez hell i gave the first fight to marquez.should be a good fight but mayweather is in another level higher than pac.........im still shocked at yesterdays fight mayweather made a huge statement he is simply bad a$$

HE IS WITH NO DOUBT THE BEST POUND FOR POUND

Edited by blackbeast ss (see edit history)

Mayweather is a piece of sh*t...

absolutely agreed!!!

I totally agree! I hate the way he carries himself! Everything he has is better than what everyone else has. His dad and uncle are the same way. They all talk alot of $hit. It was good to see his dad eat his words when Oscar got his ass kicked! I'd love to see that again, but I don't think Marquez is the man to do it. Pacman will!

thats wat i'm waiting for, but i doubt Mayweather will risk fighting Pacman...

-Rob