Dyno'd The Truck

shadowsniper3006

last year i was always in the mid to low 1.7s with 2 or 3 1.6s, but i have a traction advantage and i like to run lots of tire pressure. But i'll mark the rim/tire just to make sure next time out. And i'll pay more attention to the DA not just temps.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about it. I think I would have called BS first. I did everything in my power to do a 13.9 NA...to run a full second faster than that on stock cubes NA is great in a AWD SSS!

You'll get it. It takes alot of tweaks to maximize the 1/4 mile time.

Forget the cool air, see if you can figure out your DA on the best slip compared to your new one.

I found this site

http://www.dragtimes.com/da-density-altitu...9&time=3:53 PM

for figuring out the Da of past times so i looked up my PB run and my last run which was a 13.081

the DA for my PB 12.82 was at -402 feet, the DA for the 13.0 was -560 feet. So now i have to do some logging and hope it shows something.

I am so glad to see this truck running so strong. I still remember freezing my ass off working on it.. haha.

I promise next time I am back home Brad I want to get to the track with you with yours and mine. New stickers are on the way I ended up going with a place out of norcal to do them.

yeah, i heard you were up here and never even called......

it's running good now but why stop there, i know it has better et's in it. Like zippy said, get my 60 foot times back in the 1.7s and she'll turn some heads at the track

I know I am sorry I didn't call I ended up only at my dad's for one day. I had alot of running to do. It's a really long story. I blew alot of tires and broke 2 trans lines on my roadtrip. It was a mess. This morning someone broke into the VHO infront of my house and raped the entire system out of it and trashed the dash on it's way out. So the last 3 weeks for me have been shitty.