Cleaned Up My Polaris Rzr Utv Today

KissMySilvSS

Nice little Sunday project, I cleaned up my Polaris RZR today. I don't think I have ever posted pics, so I thought I'd put a couple up. I bought it new last June. Added the white plastics, Gibson exhaust, 2 Bros. EFI Juice box, ITP "SS" alloys (kinda corny I know :) ), 26" ITP tires and a few other smaller things. I have a new cold air intake that I have yet to put on as well. Its a blast! Right now it will do 66-68 MPH, I'm hoping with the intake and the right clutching I could see 73-75 MPH!

I know there are a couple of other UTV/ATV owners on here, post 'em up....love to see them!

Teddy :chevy:

005.jpg

006.jpg

004.jpg

007.jpg

Here's mine, picture is from 2006 though.

grizzly-and-kodiak.jpg

and my little nephew riding

Jeremy-vs-Mud.jpg

Always thought I would love a Rhino, I drive a Prowler at work, I think it sucks big time. Drove a Ranger through the Big Horn mountains and it made the Prowler look better for trail riding. Wouldn't mind trying a Rzr sometime, especially since it is skinny enough to fit on the trails without getting me another ticket from the Park Rangers :(

Edited by big o (see edit history)

My mom has a 2009 Rzr burnt orange in color. Thing is absolutely awesome. Ours does 74 mph, but ya gotta be careful if ya hold it there too long. The guy who did it said when she starts rollin that fast it'll jump the belt.

I have a '09 Sportsman 850 EFI and I would really like to see them put that motor into the Rzr. That would make that machine one wicked beast, but from all reports and my dealer friends they say that is not in the works! :banghead:

Love the white plastic though! :thumbs:

i like the white my brother is a snowmobile freak his last three sled have been turbod he had a yamaha apex 1000 turbo and a artic cat m1 turbo now he has a polaris dragon 800 turbo with 118 race gas but he was saying that the turbo company for his sleds makes a turbo kit for these i think its boondockers not sure but check it out there sweet