Xmas Came Early

angels05ss

whats going on everyone,just thought i should share some of my happiness with yall.....i recently got a cam swap done to my truck then a week later my wife decides to purchase a new house for us!!! i guess she noticed how much money i was dumping into the truck :unsure: Kingwood tx here we come!! any SS owners live in Kingwood????

post-17805-1255236198_thumb.jpg

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats going on everyone,just thought i should share some of my happiness with yall.....i recently got a cam swap done to my truck then a week later my wife decides to purchase a new house for us!!! i guess she noticed how much money i was dumping into the truck :unsure: Kingwood tx here we come!! any SS owners live in Kingwood????

post-17805-1255236198_thumb.jpg

Wow! Congratulations! Thats a nice house! I'm green in jealous rage right now! haha

Nice looking House and Congrats :cheers:

thanks bro

congrats and good luck with the new home...Im sure u will be keeping the neighbors up or waking them up with your truck! gotta love it!

lol!!!....i've been warned and noticed already as far as the loudness goes :driving:

Congrats on the house! As for the truck... If the exhaust is legal tell them to stuff it! My neighbor still is bitter about my exhaust but he can't do anything about it b/c it's legal :devil:

Best of luck to you!

thx,the only difference that sucks is that my neighbor is sheriff :unsure: guess i'll be keeping my cats on

thx,the only difference that sucks is that my neighbor is sheriff :unsure: guess i'll be keeping my cats on

Ouch! That may pose a problem... You never know though, he may have his own toy stuffed in e garage. One of my friends who has a mustang GT has a neighbor who bitches non-stop about his car. Yet every weekend this guy pulls his 8-sec vette out and takes it to the track haha

Congrats on the house! As for the truck... If the exhaust is legal tell them to stuff it! My neighbor still is bitter about my exhaust but he can't do anything about it b/c it's legal :devil:

Best of luck to you!

Exactly! My old neighbors complained about mine but it is 100% legal so they can't do a thing about it. Though I did tell them I can try to be quiet when coming home and leaving (They had a 2 yr old son) but I am not changing my exhaust and they seemed happy with that.