Xmas Came Early

angels05ss

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive been bitched at for my stock exhaust coming home late, I tell them it will be less loud when I put my headers and corsa/B&B on :jester: .

Very nice house, that garage looks perfect for your truck! Even matches color almost. :cheers:

Ive been bitched at for my stock exhaust coming home late, I tell them it will be less loud when I put my headers and corsa/B&B on :jester: .

Very nice house, that garage looks perfect for your truck! Even matches color almost. :cheers:

lol!!!! there really gonna love you after you do the headers and exhaust.... :D

i should be alright,besides i only drive my truck once or twice a month.but i tell yall what i have other toys/nitro rc monster trucks that can get pretty annoying and smells great :crackup:

LOL you really will have the neighbors pissed off with those! Not b/c it's loud, but because all of their kids will want to play with them and adore you for having the coolest toy on the block!

Beautiful house! Just make sure to put some E-cut outs on it for when the give you sh*t! :devil:

lol......its on straight open headers right now :jester: (cats are being gutted)

sweet digs man. i used to live in kingwood and i have a few friends i visit from time to time out there..looks like a good neighborhood

the subdivision name is lakewood cove....swing by whenever ur close to the neighborhood

sweet digs man. i used to live in kingwood and i have a few friends i visit from time to time out there..looks like a good neighborhood

give me a shout man whenever your in the area,im always up to bs or have some drinks