My 10' Camaro

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks all!! :D im so excited about this car, anyone looking for a new car... i HIGHLY reccomend going and driving one before you buy anything else. also, i am starting up a small addition to the business. basically im going to spend hours a week looking for very clean cars like- stock SSS, yukon denali, 10' camaro, etc etc- all around the country. then fixing anything and everything from fingernail sized marks in the leather to wind noises... i am a perfectionist and that carries into my business practices. and lastly- supercharge them, lightly modify them, from mild to wild. my goal is to get the most affordable, cleanest cars that look beautiful. this also includes going and finding a car, then making it yours (EXACTLY how you want it), and personally overseeing, doing alot of the work myself, until the vehicle is delivered. what do you all think of the idea?

the wheels are made by Cor. and thanks for seeing that i mispelled my own name in my sig :lol: damnit that text took awhile :banghead:

I love the wheels. What are the specs on them? Did you lower it at all or does it just look that way because of the size of the wheels? Is it a 2 SS package with blacked out badges? Where did you get the badges? Sorry about all the qauestions, my Dad bought a 10 Maro and I'm trying to help him mod it. BTW He loves yours.

Very nice man :cheers:

I love the wheels. What are the specs on them? Did you lower it at all or does it just look that way because of the size of the wheels? Is it a 2 SS package with blacked out badges? Where did you get the badges? Sorry about all the qauestions, my Dad bought a 10 Maro and I'm trying to help him mod it. BTW He loves yours.

Very nice man :cheers:

thank you :cheers: its a 2ss/rs. the badges are white SS emblems from a 1ss, with the white inlay removed and a black inlay carefully replaced. theres a guy on the camaro5.com forums who sells the inlays. car is lowered on eibach prokit, and the tires are actually a tiny bit shorter than the stock tires (like .4").