My 10' Camaro

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like a nice ride john , how much faster is it than the old V?

i dont know why but the wheels arent for me , they look to be a 2-3 piece wheel possibly? are they staggered? whats the specs on them ? wondering what kind of meat the gen 5 can stuff under the fender. it would be nice to see some nice 315 + tires tucking in the rear.

Dagnammit, I sure wish you guys would quit posting pic's of the new Camaro's...I want one soooo baaaddd! :chevy:

As for the wheels; I like the design with the exception of the bolt head/rivet head/socket head, etc look. If they're required because they're a multi-piece wheel that's one thing, but if they're just for looks they spoil the wheel for me.

Nice Ride John! :thumbs::thumbs:

looks like a nice ride john , how much faster is it than the old V?

i dont know why but the wheels arent for me , they look to be a 2-3 piece wheel possibly? are they staggered? whats the specs on them ? wondering what kind of meat the gen 5 can stuff under the fender. it would be nice to see some nice 315 + tires tucking in the rear.

its not that much quicker than the V as far as feel... havent run at the track yet, but the numbers seem to highly favor the camaro, people been running high 12's bone stock without problem.

3 piece, 22x8.5/22x11, 265/30/22 and 315/25/22. doesnt stick out at all, still tucks when the suspension travels actually. (thats kinda a pet peeve of mine, cant stick out AT ALL). im pushing it though, theres maybe 3/4" left between the tire and the inner fender, just enough for articulation.

I'm jealous!! Need to go out a run new SRT Challanger. Who would win?

really? come on man that thing is a bus!! :jester: but seriously, i like the look and drove one... VERY unimpressed. its like piloting a motor yatch... :rolleyes:

its not that much quicker than the V as far as feel... havent run at the track yet, but the numbers seem to highly favor the camaro, people been running high 12's bone stock without problem.

3 piece, 22x8.5/22x11, 265/30/22 and 315/25/22. doesnt stick out at all, still tucks when the suspension travels actually. (thats kinda a pet peeve of mine, cant stick out AT ALL). im pushing it though, theres maybe 3/4" left between the tire and the inner fender, just enough for articulation.

really? come on man that thing is a bus!! :jester: but seriously, i like the look and drove one... VERY unimpressed. its like piloting a motor yatch... :rolleyes:

Just asking. I don't know much about them both or how fast they are. Not saying that I haven't seen them, just never seen them run. It's still a beautiful car man, looks very nice.

thanks all!! :D im so excited about this car, anyone looking for a new car... i HIGHLY reccomend going and driving one before you buy anything else. also, i am starting up a small addition to the business. basically im going to spend hours a week looking for very clean cars like- stock SSS, yukon denali, 10' camaro, etc etc- all around the country. then fixing anything and everything from fingernail sized marks in the leather to wind noises... i am a perfectionist and that carries into my business practices. and lastly- supercharge them, lightly modify them, from mild to wild. my goal is to get the most affordable, cleanest cars that look beautiful. this also includes going and finding a car, then making it yours (EXACTLY how you want it), and personally overseeing, doing alot of the work myself, until the vehicle is delivered. what do you all think of the idea?

the wheels are made by Cor. and thanks for seeing that i mispelled my own name in my sig :lol: damnit that text took awhile :banghead:

wow i love that idea that has allways been a dream of mine to do that for a living to bad im stuck in the army :(

G/L John you got my support brother

Justin

Just asking. I don't know much about them both or how fast they are. Not saying that I haven't seen them, just never seen them run. It's still a beautiful car man, looks very nice.

i know, i was just playing :D those challangers are pigs though indeed