Pram Was Hit By A Train After It Toppled On To The Tracks"

houston05tx

that pissed me off...that child's mom is a dumbass bitch. she took a long time to pull up her pants, hell, she was even facing the stroller when it began to roll. poor kid, hope he/she gets a new mother before she neglects him/her again.

that pissed me off...that child's mom is a dumbass bitch. she took a long time to pull up her pants, hell, she was even facing the stroller when it began to roll. poor kid, hope he/she gets a new mother before she neglects him/her again.

:withstupid::mad::mad::mad::withstupid:

Saw this on the news last week Also they said that the day before they had a thing on the news about child safety and awareness. And then this.

Also they said that the stroller isn't made all that strong and since it broke apart that aided in the kids safety

:withstupid::mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

i am just glad the baby is still alive to live a full life. thank you Jesus

Edited by McMahan (see edit history)