New Times With The Tvs

BigCountry

Mods are:

TVS1900, 3.0" Pulley (7 psi)

90mm LS2 TB

Outlaw Cai

4L80E Swap (HD-2 and Stock 80E Converter)

Longtubes

4" Magnaflow Exhaust

Futral Tune

.341......... RT

1.786....... 60'

5.200....... 330'

8.058....... 1/8

86.02....... MPH

10.545..... 1000'

12.667..... 1/4 Mile

106.42..... MPH

Funny Story, Friday night I went to State Capitol and ran a 12.77 @ 106.18, then Saturday I was riding with my windows down and the slip flew out the window on a 4 lane hwy, aahhhhhh. It's gone, even though I got the run on video, I was still bummed. My wife told me to just go back to get another run in so I'd have a slip, gotta love her. So this morning, I headed out again. 1st run, I duplicated the .77 with a hair better trap mph (106.57), happy boy... Then on my second pass I ran the .66, got to the ticket booth and the printer had screwed up! No slip... so straight to the tower, I took a pic of their printout and got a hand written copy for black and white proof, haha. All runs are on video and as soon as I can figure out the camera, I'll post em up.

713976.jpg06+Silverado+SS+TVS+1900

Edited by BigCountry (see edit history)

Congrats. What are your future plans?

Meth, more boost, bigger injectors, cam, caltracs if needed, bigs and littles dedicated track set up, tuning, tuning, tuning, slowly but surely hunting 11's :)

Edited by BigCountry (see edit history)

Meth, more boost, bigger injectors, cam, caltracs if needed, bigs and littles dedicated track set up, tuning, tuning, tuning, slowly but surely hunting 11's :)

your not slowly hunting anything... cam and more boost i wouldnt be surprised if youd already be there