People.

sierra ss

I all ways get a lot of people yelling at me to light up the tires and stuff when I roll by. Then I stop to talk and explain that it wont with it being AWD just grabs and go's. then they it has no balls My pickup can smoke them. then I bring up lets race them then then they shut up about the SS

I all ways get a lot of people yelling at me to light up the tires and stuff when I roll by. Then I stop to talk and explain that it wont with it being AWD just grabs and go's. then they it has no balls My pickup can smoke them. then I bring up lets race them then then they shut up about the SS

This one really makes me mad. People have no clue what it take to gett an AWD to spin.

i always get " my buddies 5.7 hemi will smoke it. you have a 5.3 with body kit and cut mufflers"

im like yea something like that cause they just dont even understand. dont know how someone can say 5. with body kit and cut mufflers when my idle is not just a rumble but a bouncing cam roar :dunno:

or my personal fav

"ur trucks a copy cat" :wtf: guess cause my badges are blacked out lol

yeah i hate those questions then when i answer em they just call my truck a wannabe SS thats gets to me so mad cause the idiot doesnt know there stuff why ask if your gonna me a ass about it..... :mad:

Edited by superchevything (see edit history)

I went to a car show with my buddy. he has a 05 gto with a 427 and everybody flocked to his car and they wanted to know how he fit a big block in there. :D most people just dont understand new small blocks or Ls motors.

I get asked all the time if it has a 454 in it. and i get asked all the time the difference between a regular silverado and a SS. I also get the 2wd or 4wd question all the time and usually i have to explain to them the difference between AWD and 4WD

This one is acceptable being as how the O.G. does have a 454 in it.

I also get the is it 2wd or 4wd question a lot, and I always say AWD. I got a reply once that was, "O I hate those all time 4 wheel drives, I just yank out the front drive shaft to make it 2wd." I just responded by saying ooo ya...I'll check in to that.... :uhoh:

Some people.

My license plate is "LQ9SS". I chose it because I thought it would be funny to watch the people behind me try to make something out of the license plate. However, this was a mistake. It gets annoying having people ask me what it means. So far, no one knows what the LQ9 is, exept for you guys.

I always get asked if it has an LS2/LS6, all I say is I WISH! Than I say it just has a 6.0 and walk away with my tail between my legs.

That can't be as bad as having to say it has a 4.8 :sigh: , not even a 5.3! But I will just have to make due and try to catch up to your trucks.