Dan From Southeastern Wi

tayldss

Hey fellow SS owners

Been a member for a little while now and thought I'd introduce myself. I'm a Field Service Engineer and work on paper converting/sheeting/corrugating machinery throughout the world.

Picked up my 04 SS earlier this year and it's been a lot of fun - just ordered an AEM Brute Force intake and will be driving to North Carolina to visit some friends this weekend and get a tune from PCM4Less while I'm in the area!

This is the second trip to NC with the truck - should be interesting to see the difference with intake on the way down and then after the tune on the way back...

post-18170-1257310474_thumb.jpg

Hey Dan,

What part are you from? I'm in west bend but work in the falls and get to mequon all the time as well. Should you get into racing let me know, i'd be happy to go to the track with you. Myself and another WI member get together all the time so let me know if you want to meet up for a day and just hang out or do what ever.

Brad

I'm from Whitewater, currently living in Kenosha, but work is based up in Phillips, WI. Will be sure to hit up one of these forums to put the word out when i'm ready for racing.

Just put on my intake, love the sound and it increased my mileage to ~17mpg during my drive down to Asheville, NC. Getting a street tune in Mooresville Monday morning before the drive back to Wisconsin.

Ran into a fellow red SS with a red hard cover while driving thru Kentucky, him and another silverado were out and came along side me on the interstate for a little go-at-it. Made for a good time - even got a Ferrari to jump on it!

Hey Dan,

What part are you from? I'm in west bend but work in the falls and get to mequon all the time as well. Should you get into racing let me know, i'd be happy to go to the track with you. Myself and another WI member get together all the time so let me know if you want to meet up for a day and just hang out or do what ever.

Brad