Haha Ricer Cockiness

8 UR HMI

Heading down University dr in college station towards hwy 6 i pulled up to a light and this little fart-can honda pulls up. he was just "FART, FART, FAAAARRRRRTTT" and lookin at me. i laughed and put it in neutral, opened the cutout and teased him. he looked at me like i was just "stock" with cutouts. well light turned green and he spun his little doughnuts for a sec then his mouth dropped as i pulled about 5-6-7 lengths. i pulled into the gas station to buy some good ol' tobacco and sure enough he pulls in and his exact words no joke.

"man thats bs, ur truck didnt spin and u cant drive. u missed a shift and i didnt want to pull u and embarrass you. ur little buddy in his gto wouldnt even stand a chance if i didnt spin" :wtf:

my words.

" one im not a standard so i dont "miss shifts". two im not stock and ur 17 second fart can cant run with a high 13 truck and three, that gto wasnt my buddy and his stock ls1 would smoke ur little terd by miles"

he finally said this is bs and tried to light up his tires and spun out and went into the ditch right by the gas station. once i figure out how to add pics from my phone to my new macbook ill show u what his face was like when the cops put him in cuffs.

Oh lord. I tell you some people are just plain stupid about everything...and 90% of those people drive imports with fart cans :lol:

That's pretty funny that he crashed and got arrested. I could only wish that type of karma would inflict the moronic individuals I encounter on a day to day basis.

Good kill :thumbs:

Edited by Punisher (see edit history)

...and tried to light up his tires and spun out and went into the ditch right by the gas station. once i figure out how to add pics from my phone to my new macbook ill show u what his face was like when the cops put him in cuffs.

:crackup:

And THIS, kids, is why you don't smoke crack. :jester:

Mr. P. :)

Thats hilarious, make sure you post that one on YouTube. That also made my day :chevy:

Sore losers suck.

it wasnt a vid. just 2 pics of the car in the ditch and then the cop trying to put him in cuffs!!!

This kind of reminded me when a civic wanted to line up in broad daylight against me, I told him no way, he called me a ****. I stated I could sell my truck and buy a couple of his pos hondas and he was furious. He followed me through 3 towns so I showed up at my buddies restaurant and he had a baseball bat waiting for the kid in the civic.

Heading down University dr in college station towards hwy 6 i pulled up to a light and this little fart-can honda pulls up. he was just "FART, FART, FAAAARRRRRTTT" and lookin at me. i laughed and put it in neutral, opened the cutout and teased him. he looked at me like i was just "stock" with cutouts. well light turned green and he spun his little doughnuts for a sec then his mouth dropped as i pulled about 5-6-7 lengths. i pulled into the gas station to buy some good ol' tobacco and sure enough he pulls in and his exact words no joke.

"man thats bs, ur truck didnt spin and u cant drive. u missed a shift and i didnt want to pull u and embarrass you. ur little buddy in his gto wouldnt even stand a chance if i didnt spin" :wtf:

my words.

" one im not a standard so i dont "miss shifts". two im not stock and ur 17 second fart can cant run with a high 13 truck and three, that gto wasnt my buddy and his stock ls1 would smoke ur little terd by miles"

he finally said this is bs and tried to light up his tires and spun out and went into the ditch right by the gas station. once i figure out how to add pics from my phone to my new macbook ill show u what his face was like when the cops put him in cuffs.

:crackup: You should of slapped him when he was in the ditch lol