Bov ?

I replaced my belt and tensioner and that fixed the slippage issue there is no more dust and I can feel the difference, but the problem I have is im still only seeing 6psi on my gauge the truck is def. faster with the new belt and tensioner, but still only seeing 6psi max where I should be 12psi. Couple things going on I have a small exhause leak (very small). I have the stock BOV or recirculating valve that ati sent with the kit I see alot of people think these are junks, could the valve be bad and be bleeding off the boost? How do I test for bleed off? What kind of valve could I replace it with? any suggestiong would be greatly appreciated. Not sure where else I could be losing the boost.

If you have a 12lb pulley on it and are only seeing 6 lbs that is something wrong with the induction system for sure. My first guess would be the BOV not sealing, is it the Procharger BOV or some other manufacturer? And Procharger charge pipe?

Edited by Punisher (see edit history)

There is a screw on the top of the BOV that can adjust the valve, it could be out of adjustment and staying slightly open during boosting conditions, I would try adjusting it. Its been a while since I've screwed around with it so this is just from what I can remember.

i have the same valve and works fine for me and im at 9lbs of boost, if your valve is messed up let me know cause i have a bov just sitting here that you can have if you want to give me like 15 bucks to ship it.

hahah. thought that was my bov but i forgot i didnt send it to u. lol

anyways get a hks sequential BOV. will (silverado_04_ss) has one and its nice.