Nostradamus

wody

i know that the thought that Nostradamus predicted or was thought to have predicted 9/11 is not new, but i wanted to share a story. when i was about 8 years old, my mom rented a movie that was about Nostradamus' predictions, and the only one that stuck in my memory was that one that accurately described the events of 9/11. this movie was made in 1981, and when you see the chapter i am talking about you may be shocked. when i saw this movie when i was 8, i can remember i was worried that this may actually happen.

anyway, here is the chapter:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SSJD7IAz2M...feature=related

another point about his predictions, is that they are so well known, that now, they may not be predictions anymore, they may be a "schedule." a person may be able to act based upon his prophecies, making them credible. if this makes sense.

Edited by WODY™ (see edit history)

I feel his predictions are only called predictions after the fact...I have not clicked on that link yet....People wait for sometihng to happen and then go back and look and make a mountain out of a mole hill just to try and make it true. I watch and read stuff about him all the time and all seamso vague they can be interpreted to say anything.

I feel his predictions are only called predictions after the fact...I have not clicked on that link yet....People wait for sometihng to happen and then go back and look and make a mountain out of a mole hill just to try and make it true. I watch and read stuff about him all the time and all seamso vague they can be interpreted to say anything.

:withstupid:

watched a history channel special on him.. he was VERY veige in his predicitons... and 99% of the time your imagination could pin point a circumstance as a prediction.. I think hes a total hoax myself.

Mans smart though... made a very good living for himself and his family by standing on his roof, waving his arms around, yellin and jabberin about nothin

Edited by JaymzSS (see edit history)

I think he is very interesting and controversial. Yes he was vauge, however with all the events in history that he has mentioned/predicted its just too strange to say its coincidence imo. I am not one to say he is "the man" to see into the future, but it can only bring more questions.

I have not clicked on the link yet, but will after this post. I want to see his prediction for 2012 and we'll see what happens 12/21/2012 and 4/13/2013

I think he is very interesting and controversial. Yes he was vauge, however with all the events in history that he has mentioned/predicted its just too strange to say its coincidence imo. I am not one to say he is "the man" to see into the future, but it can only bring more questions.

I have not clicked on the link yet, but will after this post. I want to see his prediction for 2012 and we'll see what happens 12/21/2012 and 4/13/2013

Do yu have an example of a prediction that seamed true? Everything from the world trade center tto Hitler prediction quatrains can be shown to mean something else entirely..for example..He never mentioned Hitler by name..he says Hister but Hister was a river during his time.

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)

I dont know the exact details of this certain instance/quatrain, but he predicted Saddam's reign in Iraq, him killing his own people with warfare, his own people would turn on him and he would fall from Bush (GB jr. also has a name, I cannot recall). Saddam was refferred to as "Maddas" (Saddam backwards). This was on that history special on Nostradamus also.

i agree that they are open-ended, and can be interpreted many different way, but it's more about the date of the movie and how close it came to the actual event. not so much the russian part....