Couple Of Pics From The Photoshoot

usabodyguard

I promised to post some finished pics of the truck, these were taken last month for the upcoming article...

If you pick up this months issue, my brake install from Wilwood is featured... next month it will be the cover truck for the annual HP edition of Truckin'... and these are a couple of pics from that shoot.

b9166384.jpg

a493c49c.jpg

0751468d.jpg

I made this truck board in photoshop too - it is 20" x 30" laminated and hard foam backed and yes if anyone wants me to make one for their truck hit me up

3f345679.jpg

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks tits dave..is your truck posed on wet cement or something?

its actually a skid pan at the sheriff's EVOC center... the track is polished cement and they flood it with water, simulates driving on ice, they use it for training purposes, but makes for good photoshoots so the rent it out to magazines regularly.

You've brought the blue flash a long way Dave :cheers:

Mr. P. :)

hahaha the blue flash? is that what youre calling it? I too have a name - FPQ (F'n Prom Queen).

We are going to finish the tune next week and we expect to see 750rwhp+ on 15psi with meth... I will post some dyno sheets too.

simulates driving on ice

If you want the real thing ... you know where to find me ... I've got a spare bedroom for you ... :P ... January-February is the best part of the season.

Looks incredible Dave ... Spectacular job ... :thumbs:

a493c49c.jpg

^^^ BTW ... thanks for my new Wallpaper on my Work Computer ... :thumbs: :thumbs:

hahaha the blue flash? is that what youre calling it? I too have a name - FPQ (F'n Prom Queen).

We are going to finish the tune next week and we expect to see 750rwhp+ on 15psi with meth... I will post some dyno sheets too.

:driving: BOOO-YAHHHH :D

Well FWIW - your effort inspired me to get back out to the garage and work on my own truck.

Mr. P. :)