Couple Of Pics From The Photoshoot

usabodyguard

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dave you may want to leave the meth injection where it is , too close to the tb and it may pool up causing rich spikes. it needs a bit of distance to atomize a bit.

you have a date for the final tune? have you taken it out to village roasters for a sunday cruise yet?

dave you may want to leave the meth injection where it is , too close to the tb and it may pool up causing rich spikes. it needs a bit of distance to atomize a bit.

you have a date for the final tune? have you taken it out to village roasters for a sunday cruise yet?

Yea chase? Thanks, last thing i really wanted to do was re-route it, it routes ultra clean now, super stealth, you dont even know im running it as I am spraying from the bottom and running the line behind stuff. I will leave it, but I am still doing a new CAI tube, something seamless... I may go down to Magnaflow and have them bend me 1 piece of 4" stainless, and then goto - AmeriChrome PVD coating, the same company that PC'd my blower, so they match exactly - wtf who goes through all of this for a stupid CAI tube?? :wtf:

The date for the final tune will be once the CAI kit is finished, but most likely next week.

Village roasters got shut down about 5 weeks ago, completely. Cops posted up at each entrance and didnt let any custom cars in, so they have moved it out in the middle of the valley somewhere, and I dont know where. I will be taking it to the Motors4toys event that rob and I went to a few years ago, it is Dec 6th, and they are expecting a couple thousand cars - all customs, open to anyone... Im gonna post a meet up about it later.

its actually a skid pan at the sheriff's EVOC center... the track is polished cement and they flood it with water, simulates driving on ice, they use it for training purposes, but makes for good photoshoots so the rent it out to magazines regularly.

lol you so cal people dont know what its like to drive on ice. especially if they use unfozen water to simulate lol :jest:

lol you so cal people dont know what its like to drive on ice. especially if they use unfozen water to simulate lol :jest:

but I guess we're smarter because we dont live in areas where we have to worry about that, or tornado's or dust storms, etc...

sure we have earthquakes, once every ten years or so, big deal lol at least I dont have to worry about driving on ice while a tornado comes and picks me up and drops me on a wicked witch in a land of little people lol

:jester:

but I guess we're smarter because we dont live in areas where we have to worry about that, or tornado's or dust storms, etc...

sure we have earthquakes, once every ten years or so, big deal lol at least I dont have to worry about driving on ice while a tornado comes and picks me up and drops me on a wicked witch in a land of little people lol

we would rather deal with dangerous weather than all the homos baaahhahahahahahah

lol +1

lol thats great.. the prom queen looks sick man