Couple Of Pics From The Photoshoot

usabodyguard

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha the blue flash? is that what youre calling it? I too have a name - FPQ (F'n Prom Queen).

We are going to finish the tune next week and we expect to see 750rwhp+ on 15psi with meth... I will post some dyno sheets too.

plain sickness bro!!!!! :cheers::thumbs:

i was expecting more in the 1000hp range :D ,is that on a conservative tune?

Edited by blackbeast ss (see edit history)

Wow dave truck has come along ways. I remember when you first said you wanted to two tone it and everybody said dont do it. i think that topped your truck off. I was reading TRUCKIN this month and they said next month they will have a 1000hp DD in the mag were they talking about yours?

i dont know if its my computer res or what but it kind of looks like it has a matte finish near the color divide line.

dave congrats on getting your truck together. now will you enjoy driving it around , that thing deserves to put smiles on people's faces .

Edited by 04CHASE (see edit history)

plain sickness bro!!!!! :cheers::thumbs:

i was expecting more in the 1000hp range :D ,is that on a conservative tune?

Honestly Ivan, I have no real solid idea of how much it will make at the wheels, remember I am going through a 4l80 too. At 15 PSI and meth I should make some decent power, but there is nothing worse than speculating HP imho... once I have numbers, good, bad, or otherwise i will post the results!

Wow dave truck has come along ways. I remember when you first said you wanted to two tone it and everybody said dont do it. i think that topped your truck off. I was reading TRUCKIN this month and they said next month they will have a 1000hp DD in the mag were they talking about yours?

I DO remember that... people said not to do it, but the pictures really dont do it justice - the silver is very metallic with a blue pearl mid-coat clear, with a clear over that. The graphic separation line is actually real silver leaf which comes in 4"x4" squares which had to be applied one at a time around the entire truck - i think he put on over 120 sheets of silver leaf on the truck.

Yes I think they were refering to my truck?? thats some exaggerated numbers tho lol

i dont know if its my computer res or what but it kind of looks like it has a matte finish near the color divide line.

dave congrats on getting your truck together. now will you enjoy driving it around , that thing deserves to put smiles on people's faces .

No there is no matte finish, it is glossy, maybe your screen or the pic?

I will enjoy it once it is fully tuned... I had a basic tune on it just to get some miles on it and seat the rings, the new motor maybe has 200 miles on her, so we are close. I took off my CAI tube as the finish doesnt look all that great, I am having a new 1 peice 4" mandrel bent piece of aluminum bent and then I will chrome it or powder coat it to match the blower. I am also rerouting my meth injection to be a little more efficient, right now it is too far away from the TB, and I want to put it just in front of it.

I still have a couple of projects left - a couple of suspension upgrades, and a complete system.

Man you got a sick ass truck, it looks great. I just got my truckin in a few days ago with your brake article.. Im looking forward to the full write up on your truck..Congrats on getting it in truckin. This is like the 3rd time you made it in the mag. I think they did an article lowereing your truck when it was still just one color..