My First Kill... Done In Jacksonville, Nc

USMC Silverado

Driving back to base one day to get a buddy of mine who... just got back from deployment and has no money somehow i see this really nice mustang... now... by nice i mean had a nice paint job i hate mustangs... nothing personal just EVERYONE in jacksonville that's a marine damn near has one. well he calls me as i'm getting close to La Mirage (Derrick knows of this place i'm sure) and tells me he got a ride.. FML for one, gas is hell, gas mileage is hell... i live 20 minutes away haha. well i turn to take a cross road to head back to my apartment here comes that mustang...

Well, as i hit the cross road thats a 1 lane road each way he pulls into the on coming lane yelling something i thought i had a flat tire? tire going flat? lost my 30 day tag? no...all wrong, dumbass wanted to race... so i said what the hell, he was already in on coming traffic if any appear so i win either way... it'd get one more mustang off the road AND i'd win the race by default ha! :jester: he gives me a the 3 horn beep and we take off, rolling around 45, truck drops down to 1st and takes off like a bat out of hell as i look over i see him slowly falling back further and further, he pulls in behind me, we hit the next stop light and he gets beside me and gives the the "rock on" hand symbol then the thumbs up and for whatever reason... does a burnout THROUGH the 4 lane highway intersection that is interstate 17 and doesn't die... ****in' rednecks... and btw he had a mullet, thought i'd throw that out there

Nice Kill, As for the mirage......Alot of, umm, interesting memories from that place ranging from: Losing my Sgt at 230am when I was a Lance and having to call my SSgt to let him know "Um SSgt yeah were at La Mirage and means and I lost Sgt Foote when he ran off with some irish chick that kicked out for grabing a strippers ass, ORM didn't cover this what do we do??" Hahahah

To: My first weekend in the fleet, its a fri. Im a Boot so no car and no clue what to do in Jville. My 2 Cpls grab me and tell me im DDing for them to the strip club and they will pay my way in, lapdances Etc... While om there they get me a lapdance and unknown to me pay the stripper 40 more bucks to mual to crap out of me instead of dance. When she came to grab me and head to the back room she said "im gonna make you cry." Me not knowing what my "BUDDIES" did was a cocky ass boot and replied "If you can make me tap in anythiing I would be impressed" stripper.jpgn501312139_53238_3579.jpg

Ill let you take a guess if i tapped or not......

O and these pics were taken late the next day

Edited by DerickD (see edit history)

Holy god man.... that just looks like you got into a fight with a god damn tiger.. a pack of tigers haha. i've never been into La mirage but that kinda scares me now ha. i've never lost my Sgt. anywhere he's a light weight from hell, i'm a lance now with no chance of pickimg up but i go out with him all the time and he has 3 white russans (on a good night) and is hammered... at least he's cheap i guess? but that... that's scary... i'd definatley say you tapped... so what did she do? just take you back there take off your shirt and rip you to shreds? damnit man haha.

Pretty much, when i first walked into the little room she slamed me against a wall, ripped off the elastic band of my boxers, pulled off the belt and began whipping my stomach with it. after about 20sec of that she tossed me on the love seat hopped next to me lifted my shirt and, well you see the result of that...haha I bleed through my shirt that night and still had marks the week after when the girl i was dating at the time came down to see me. That was a fun story to explain. This all happened a couple years ago so it should be safe to go check it out now :jester:

nice kill man i have smoked a few mustangs myself. i know what you mean about every body having one. i am stationed at ft lewis and there are about a million mustangs here and every one allways revs ect.... the typical mustang owner thing. i have had a few mess with me and kick my butt but more than often i win by a car or two.

the funny thing is my Brigade commander( full bird colonel) has a new GT and i beat the snot out of him lol he asked if i wanted to race i said sure sir ect... the rest is history

Pretty much, when i first walked into the little room she slamed me against a wall, ripped off the elastic band of my boxers, pulled off the belt and began whipping my stomach with it. after about 20sec of that she tossed me on the love seat hopped next to me lifted my shirt and, well you see the result of that...haha I bleed through my shirt that night and still had marks the week after when the girl i was dating at the time came down to see me. That was a fun story to explain. This all happened a couple years ago so it should be safe to go check it out now :jester:

I'll have to check it out once i get back to NC... hell it can't be anyworse than ****in' Tobies

For understandable reasons..haha You have a pretty sick truck

yeah, yea he does... i've seen a few black T/A's around there... is it a WS6?

nice kill man i have smoked a few mustangs myself. i know what you mean about every body having one. i am stationed at ft lewis and there are about a million mustangs here and every one allways revs ect.... the typical mustang owner thing. i have had a few mess with me and kick my butt but more than often i win by a car or two.

the funny thing is my Brigade commander( full bird colonel) has a new GT and i beat the snot out of him lol he asked if i wanted to race i said sure sir ect... the rest is history

That's awesome, my XO drives a 72 corvette Sting Ray, it's beautiful, and our CO drives a old school K1500 silverado

yeah, yea he does... i've seen a few black T/A's around there... is it a WS6?

Yeah its a WS6 but he took off the Ram Air Hood. I guess he likes the flathood look better to make it look like a sleeper. Hes also lowered and has 2002 Camaro Anniversary SS Wheels on it (Gray 10 Spoke wheels)

• 3 weeks later...