A Piece Of Me Died Today...

UsmcDuffner

:nonod: So I have a buddy who just got his scion Tc turbo charged. He also got a new hood and wheels. Well today he had a scion car club gathering and he was woried about getting his new rims on for it. He wanted to take it to the base auto hobby shop to change out his stock ones thinking it was gonna take hours..... ITS 4 F$%$$#$@ TIRES. Well the shop was closed so he was all distraught and I brought up a amazing idea, do it in the parking lot with your car jack. I know, I know, I'm a freaking gueinus right......It blew his mind. Then it blew it even more when, (with me helping :nonod: ) it only took half a hour. So Im bored and I go with him to his gathering with his stock rims in my SSS because he was giving them to another guy. This is the part that absoluetly KILLS me. Im chillin BSing with these guys and none of them can even work up the cajones to even talk with me about anything other then a scion much less how it would fair against my SS. Now im a SS fanatic but man ill atleast keep enough of a open mind to appreciate any type of vehicle that is nice. I really want to see how my SS preforms against other makes and models so I make a open challenge to any of them for a friendly drag, and got flat out ignored. When asking another friend WTF later he explained that no one wants to race a truck because they are slow and provided no challenge/street cred. I flipped out on him since I KNOW my stock SS could smoke alot of the cars out there. His only reply was, in a hushed voice "I know but no one wants to race because they know theres a good chance youll win. They wont publicly lose to a truck....." At that I left vowing to kill every scion that passes my way. Just a random rant for all........

-Derick D

So i guess while im in Jville if i see a scion i should go ahead and kill it as well... hell just to let them know that there are 2 black SSS's running around that aren't nothing to F*%# with haha... i had a cop pull me over to find out in Jville there is only 2 SSS's in the town... now 3 with yours... we're a very... small unknown beast in the town... THANKS MUSTANGS!

So i guess while im in Jville if i see a scion i should go ahead and kill it as well... hell just to let them know that there are 2 black SSS's running around that aren't nothing to F*%# with haha... i had a cop pull me over to find out in Jville there is only 2 SSS's in the town... now 3 with yours... we're a very... small unknown beast in the town... THANKS MUSTANGS!

O Yes, There will be BLOOD...... :devil::M16::coold:

A stock Scion TC runs about the same 1/4 time as a stock SS.

i don't see that at all, all i have is a CAI on my truck and my buddy she has a scion TC and from stop light and 35 and 50 roll i smoked her car everytime and she drives a AT so no missed shifts

O Yes, There will be BLOOD...... :devil::M16::coold:

oh this will be fun... lots and lots of fun... i hate Scions to begin with... this just makes me smile :devil: THAT and once i get my exhaust i'll love to rattle their car with just pure power ! FTW

Edited by USMC Silverado (see edit history)

i don't see that at all, all i have is a CAI on my truck and my buddy she has a scion TC and from stop light and 35 and 50 roll i smoked her car everytime and she drives a AT so no missed shifts

oh this will be fun... lots and lots of fun... i hate Scions to begin with... this just makes me smile :devil: THAT and once i get my exhaust i'll love to rattle their car with just pure power ! FTW

Just looking at stock 1/4 mile facts.

A stock Scion TC runs about the same 1/4 time as a stock SS.

a TC WITH the TRD supercharger runs the same as our stock times (low 15's), and a non S/C TC runs low 16's or high 15's depending on the driver. Seems like we get more gains out of our mods too. TC's arent bad tho, the motors handle boost really well, and having TRD as an option is nice due to warranty reasons

Edited by DMF (see edit history)

Ricer as holes! They may go good but they always break and oil down the track. When my truck is finished I am putting a vinyl sign on my rear window that reads " My Tow vehicle is faster then your race car" :cheers: I hate the ricer attitude where does it come from?