Twin Turbo Build Take 2

JSTAL

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure on the numbers those heads you are gonna run are, but you gonna use the same twins as before too?

nope going twin 76mm those heads flow 353 intake and 276exhuast

Kurt Urban is a legend! Just a thought, arent those cam specs a little too aggressive for an FI build?

nah not for these heads im an aggresive kinda guy. Kurt built this motor for a 108mm turbo. It will work fine with my twins

nope going twin 76mm those heads flow 353 intake and 276exhuast

nah not for these heads im an aggresive kinda guy. Kurt built this motor for a 108mm turbo. It will work fine with my twins

I get what your saying. I'm running the same heads in my 408 setup with my twins. But my cam isn't as aggressive, just wanted to pick your brain for a second i guess. :cheers:

I get what your saying. I'm running the same heads in my 408 setup with my twins. But my cam isn't as aggressive, just wanted to pick your brain for a second i guess. :cheers:

with what he quote for specs.... its till very wide open on choice... in fact it could be very mild to wild with the blanks he left.

No I understand I was just comparing his cam spec to mine. It really all depends on how the car will react to it and what you really like.

Unfortunatly you are comparing oranges to apples... 408 (4.003x4.00) to a 447 (4.125x4.125).

but my cam will be similar to his.. My truck will not see much road time though :devil:

Edited by sprayed99 (see edit history)