Twin Turbo Build Take 2

JSTAL

Kurt Urban is a legend! Just a thought, arent those cam specs a little too aggressive for an FI build?

You have to remember this is not an ordinary "stroker" - that crankshaft is 4.125" stroke, and that combined with the 40-more cubic inches will really water-down the duration in a cam.

Mr. P. :)

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to remember this is not an ordinary "stroker" - that crankshaft is 4.125" stroke, and that combined with the 40-more cubic inches will really water-down the duration in a cam.

Got it. Its a sick build regardless, I just want to see some dyno pulls on this monster. It just looks like a similar build I wanted to go with, I'm just on the edge of seat to see this thing done now.

I hope I didnt miss it but what manifold are you planing to run with your set up?

im running the black pro flow

:confused: I thought you were using the Biggest Intake Ever To Go On A Silverado :jester:

_DSC0138.jpg

Hehehehe... :P

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

• 8 months later...

well his ride is about to change... NO MORE TURBOS!!!!!!!!!

We should be dropping the new block off for machining and I will have him post progress from there. The truck also may be changing colors a slight bit as well.

(evil laugh) bwahahahaha :ninja: