133 members have voted

1. 1. rarest color

• silver birch
    • arrival blue

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason blue is winning the pole is because the Silver Birch is so rare that there are not enough members with them in order to win the vote!!!!! lol

I agree sir lol

plus nobody just likes it for some reason. I love the fact every where i go or every meet we have my ss sticks out cause I am the only one

Ok, here's my opinion.

Silver birch is a very classy, subdued looking color if you are into that kind of thing. It is also much easier to keep looking clean.

Arrival Blue just looks amazing clean, but being a darker color is a little hard to keep clean and is warmer in the summer. IMO it just comes down to what is more your style. I could see having both, I just prefer the blue for my only one. If I were to buy a second one, it may be silver (or red, or black, or another blue one... Dammit I just like these trucks)

• 2 weeks later...
guess everybody hates silver birch huh :dunno::banghead::cry:

yes sir... :jester:

it still comes down to a personal like/dislike. me, i have always liked the color blue. all the different shades. my 01 Z71 was Indigo blue metallic, real nice IMO but the SS was not offered in it. :nonod:

now if the SS came in Hugger Orange, that would be a tough call.. :banghead:

:seeya:

• 1 month later...

Arrival Blue All the Way!!!! When it came out on these trucks there was gonna be no other color in my driveway...and i liked arrival blue on my truck so much...we painted our chevy muscle car we were building at the time that color also!!!!!

Just from reading the responses, their have been alot more arrival blue responses, so with that silver birch is more rare imo.

Whats good about the Arrival Blue is that they were used as Indy 500 Parade Vehicles. I just wished the one I was looking was not so poorly taken care of :mad: .

I must say the Silver birch is a great color, it does not scream out at people, does not draw so much attention, and is probably the least color stolen SS truck due to the factors I just stated. People mostly incorporate the SS with black, blue and red. Like stated the silver birch "looks like plain jane" and I like that factor alot.

• 1 year later...

When I was looking for an SS I wanted black an heard of an Arrival blue one at a local dealership, I went to look at it for the hell of it and when the salesman drove her out of the dark garage and the sun hit her just right I was hooked and there was no other color for me.I think its got to do with the Pearl in the paint it just sparkles.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...