Cam That Would Fit Me The Best!

Hey I know this is the ??s that is asked over and over but I am having a hard time finding what would be best for my truck. I have a 2003 silverado 4x4 z71 ext. It has 3in lift with 35in tires, 4:56 gears, tuned pcm, cai, eletic fans, a Lq9,dauls. I the truck ran great till i thought the oil pump went out. I pulled it the crank was broken in half so no im redoing it. I sold the 317 heads going with 243 heads, got long tubes and off road y pipe going on single in dual out all the offer mods all the same. My thing is im wanting as cam that i cam still pull boats, car trailers, atvs etc. I use my truck for a truck. A stall wouldnt be bad but like i said i mainly want the bottom and mid range gain with out hurting my towing!! Any insight would be very helpful and i thank yall in advance!!

I would go with the 222/226 from EPS. It put down some very nice numbers in a stock LS6 with a very nice TQ curve. Should be even better in an LQ9...I've pretty much decided that's the cam for me. Oh and the numbers...it put down 430hp 415tq through a stock LS6 with headers and a tune. You can check it out here

engpwrsys.com

I'd recomend looking into the TSP 220 on a 112LSA or the Trick Flow TFS-30602002. The Trick Flow cam is a bit larger, but will still give you decent drivability with alot of tuning due to the grind. For what you're looking for I'd probably look more into the TSP 220 though.

I'd recomend looking into the TSP 220 on a 112LSA or the Trick Flow TFS-30602002. The Trick Flow cam is a bit larger, but will still give you decent drivability with alot of tuning due to the grind. For what you're looking for I'd probably look more into the TSP 220 though.

With these cams am i going to lose power out of the hole far as pulling? And stall? do i have to run one?

id go with a custom grind i used on my truck we called it the hellraiser made by edgar fron exessive motorsports i had an lq9 with 243 heads also and the power i put out was ridiculous specs are 230/236 at a 113 lsa

Stall? and do you pull ne thing and do you got a sound clip? Or Ne one else?