Buying An Ss For First Time

mfloyd2384

im buying an ss for the first time and im not sure if the one im looking at is a good deal or not. It a 2003 SS with 53000 miles, it has shift kit headers programmer and k&n intake with throtle body spacer. there asking $19,450 is this good or not? please help.

Edited by fishbone (see edit history)

IMHO...buy Jaymzss truck...it is absolutely beautiful and you wouldnt have to do anything to it. And welcome to the site! :cheers:

what i realy want is a factory earnhardt ss with no upgrades at all but if not an earnhardt then just a factory ss.

what i realy want is a factory earnhardt ss with no upgrades at all but if not an earnhardt then just a factory ss.

if you plan on modding the truck when you get it (which most do), then finding one with a few upgrades done right will save you some cash.

IMHO...buy Jaymzss truck...it is absolutely beautiful and you wouldnt have to do anything to it. And welcome to the site! :cheers:

appciate it, But she's gone

Btw that price is high, Mine went for 16,900 with more done to it than that. Good luck with the hunt

appciate it, But she's gone

Btw that price is high, Mine went for 16,900 with more done to it than that. Good luck with the hunt

yeah...when i posted it you still had her. And i agree, the price they want for the one he was looking at is way high. I bought mine bone stock with 70k on it for 14,000 out the door.