With This Economy.

sierra ss

Just trying to help any SSS.com brother if i can by offering my help. If any of you ever have any problem with any household appliance (almost everything except tv's) and want to fix it yourself to save a lot of cabbage feel free to give me a shout and i will help you any way that i can as this is my profession.

That's cool of you. My wife already hates you. I've fixed our dryer 4 times, microwave once, washing machine once, oven once all in the last year. She wants new appliances bad. Would it be safe to say she is sabotaging everything ??

:uhoh: mayyyyyybeeeeeeeeeee :jester:

That's cool of you. My wife already hates you. I've fixed our dryer 4 times, microwave once, washing machine once, oven once all in the last year. She wants new appliances bad. Would it be safe to say she is sabotaging everything ??

If they are older appliances then id say im bout 95% shure she is. They older they are the better they are. Thats all i work on is new stuff.

And a little advice to anyone that is going to be buying new appliances be shure to buy an extended warranty. 98% of the work i do is for extended warranty companies. One service call and they pay for there selves.

If they are older appliances then id say im bout 95% shure she is. They older they are the better they are. Thats all i work on is new stuff.

And a little advice to anyone that is going to be buying new appliances be shure to buy an extended warranty. 98% of the work i do is for extended warranty companies. One service call and they pay for there selves.

Got one for the washer/dryer last year and glad I did. Washer is leaking a little bit for no reason at all. I've got to run to hhgregg when I get some free time.

Couple of years back i bought all new Kenmore appliances for the kitchen in a different house. Bought from Sears, all with extended warranties. Sales lady said to cancel them all just before the year ran out so i could get a full refund on the warranty costs because most will have problems in the first year. Part of the warranty included a check of all appliances at that one year mark. Had them checked, cancelled for a full refund, worked out pretty well. The only one she said to keep was the Fridge warranty as they often require work so i kept that one.

As for washer/dryers, i'm scared as hell to get those high capacity front loaders. My wife is begging for them. Everyone i've ever talked to that bought them says they are all Sh*t !! I'm on year 9 with my standard kenmore washer/dryer. Easy to work on and work very well. Two girls and a wife...equals more damn laundry running through those things than you can imagine and still going.

Couple of years back i bought all new Kenmore appliances for the kitchen in a different house. Bought from Sears, all with extended warranties. Sales lady said to cancel them all just before the year ran out so i could get a full refund on the warranty costs because most will have problems in the first year. Part of the warranty included a check of all appliances at that one year mark. Had them checked, cancelled for a full refund, worked out pretty well. The only one she said to keep was the Fridge warranty as they often require work so i kept that one.

As for washer/dryers, i'm scared as hell to get those high capacity front loaders. My wife is begging for them. Everyone i've ever talked to that bought them says they are all Sh*t !! I'm on year 9 with my standard kenmore washer/dryer. Easy to work on and work very well. Two girls and a wife...equals more damn laundry running through those things than you can imagine and still going.

Oh yeah, this is a truck site.......and i plan on lowering my truck a little more. :D

Just trying to help any SSS.com brother if i can by offering my help. If any of you ever have any problem with any household appliance (almost everything except tv's) and want to fix it yourself to save a lot of cabbage feel free to give me a shout and i will help you any way that i can as this is my profession.

Let me reword this, if you need any help ask me in a pm so we dont clutter the board up with useless threads. :cheers:

Too bad you didn't live closer..... :D ..............We bought a Maytag front-loader last year, and within the last two months we have had two service calls to replace the tub/bearings....I'm just glad that it's still under warranty, bcuz at $600 a pop, it's adding up quick....I emailed Maytag directly, and they gave me an extended 12 month mfg. warranty for free....which, is probably a good thing------------------ :lol: