Ecsb 5.3 Vs. 3000gt

GunnerTHB

Me and a buddy were drivin around a few nights ago. Well we ran into a Mitsubishi 3000GT. It had VR4 badges on it. Not sure if it was real or not tho. Anyways we drove with him for a few miles until we got to a stoplight. I wasn't sure if he wanted to play or not so I took off from the stoplight at about half throttle and I heard him floor it so I layed into it. I pulled on him in 1st, shifted to 2nd and he pulled a little until he had to shift. Then I pulled until he got his rpm's up. he got to my door and he had to shift again so he fell about 3 lengths back until I let out at about 90. I was honestly suprised! Then we topped the hill and I saw cherry's and berries. luckily the cop was busy with a traffic accident!

Edited by GunnerTHB (see edit history)

i thought those cars were pretty quik "twin turbo i thought" but i havent race one myself, nice kill!!

Yeah I know. That's why I'm wonderin if someone just slapped the badges on it? especially since it's supposed to have more hp than my truck had stock. lol. All I have is CAI, Tune, Wires, and Exhaust.

there not really that fast they weigh alot and stock ive seen them run 15's

WERD...

they come twin turbo, AWD and the motors can make some really good power BUT they're very heavy from factory...

nice kill tho!!!

-Rob

If you have a good one with low miles and drive it like you don't care about it, they are pretty quick. On the other hand they can go from a 13 second ride to a 15 second ride in a hurry with a difference in the driver. They also aren't impressive for a roll on car. Their best asset is a 6500rpm launch with almost instant boost and no tire spin. Past that they aren't impressive.