F-150 Raptor, Anyone?

catdaddy300

I was drive down the interstate and came accros a black f-150 raptor svt, anyone had a chance to line up with one of these bad boys or no????? Wasn't in my chevy so I didn't get to test the waters

Not built for speed, but are an off-road animal.

Not built for speed, but are an off-road animal.

Yup, rabid animal on steroids. I want one for my winter truck. I will be looking into a 2nd vehicle in the next year or 2, just having a hard time deciding between a 2nd SS (would be a DEI SS) or a work truck like the Raptor so I wont have to worry when its mudded out.

i see them pretty frequently here in so cal but you cant really compare an SS to the raptor , apples to oranges . off road truck that will whoop an ss through some whoops. however throw a long travel kit on the SS and have the best of both worlds.

Seems to be a pretty bad ass truck I like that you can lock the rear diff in 2wd and I like the off road mode. All I have to say is when will chevy step up to compete?

i believe that chevy will compete as soon as they figure out fords mistakes.....

there is a orange one up here my cousin works with the guy that owns it and he loves it but he said that its terrible in the snow.......

Chevy should take the dale jr edition silvy, paint it black and throw a mid travel in it and done!

Edited by NORMSCOLORADO (see edit history)