Need A Part Number For Idler Pulley

Black2003SS

Idler Spacer #69-90-57-001.

Brad, do you have part# on your pulleys

No..I just called them and told them what I wanted...Like I said earlier I don't think there is an actual part# for gm trucks...The metco pullies etc..are always the ones used on a mustang....The idlers come with hardware but you can't use it because its for the ford.

No..I just called them and told them what I wanted...Like I said earlier I don't think there is an actual part# for gm trucks...The metco pullies etc..are always the ones used on a mustang....The idlers come with hardware but you can't use it because its for the ford.

thanks for the reply brad, I will give them a call next week to order, going back to my 3" pulley ( I do have the 100mm Metco pullies on now (never had any type of problem)) but like to move to the double bearing type and also have them match

thanks for the reply brad, I will give them a call next week to order, going back to my 3" pulley ( I do have the 100mm Metco pullies on now (never had any type of problem)) but like to move to the double bearing type and also have them match

No problem..it seemed like when i ordered these if I rememebr correctly they won't confirm the mustang idlers work for obvious reasons but I knew they did.