Kansas City G2g 2010

Looks like the KC boys are droppin the ball here.......WTF fellas ???? :jester:

Like i said before, MECUM auction Friday/Saturday. I'll be there Friday for sure. Depends on what we have goin on Saturday as to what i do then. Haven't heard for sure on any how-to's or whether or not Chris is gonna do any of his many installs. I know he's busy with his 'mystery build'. We're def on the cusp of being too late to plan anything really good. I know you KC guys are pretty busy with your BUILDS, but can you chime in and let us know what you know ?? I'll help all i can from 2 hours away. :wtf:

:lol:

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

I think i'll start a new BUILD THREAD.....I'll call it the KCMO GTG BUILD :confused: Seriously, if we don't come up with anything that people are interested in in the next week, i'll throw out some options. For those that are coming from a ways away, google these 3 things in Topeka KS a short drive outside of Kansas City.....1. Heartland Park Drag Strip 2. Baby Dolls 3. Club Orleans :drool::wub::eek:

Club Orleans, ftw!!!!!!!!!!! :drool:

Hey Roger, should we start a new COMPETING GTG against the KC GTG and see who has better attendance ? I'd bet a very large sum of money on that one. Especially if that money went back into drinks and lap-dances. :pimp:

Hey Roger, should we start a new COMPETING GTG against the KC GTG and see who has better attendance ? I'd bet a very large sum of money on that one. Especially if that money went back into drinks and lap-dances. :pimp:

Or, we can just plan a STRIP CLUB and BEER G2G, have absolutely nothing to do with our trucks, and everyone brings $500-$1,000... I'm thinking this will require an entire weekend. KC will do, but if the guest list gets big enough I'm not above relocating our G2G to Vegas...

Or, we can just plan a STRIP CLUB and BEER G2G, have absolutely nothing to do with our trucks, and everyone brings $500-$1,000... I'm thinking this will require an entire weekend. KC will do, but if the guest list gets big enough I'm not above relocating our G2G to Vegas...

BRILLIANT !!! There's nothing I can add to that plan. Except a signup list :

1. Gasemall. Vegas or busts...or both :smoker:

Bass Pro will have a car show from 5pm to 9pm every second saturday of the month. And April 10 is the first one sponsored by the camero club Kansas City. Then KCRI has test-n-tune on April 10th.

Found them listed here http://clubs.hemmings.com/clubsites/acckc/...Finder.cfm#CSSM

Ill definatly be looking into these. Patient guys, we'll get it figured out.

Club Orleans veteran here!!! I'm sure I've had really good times there, it's just a little fuzzy. haha Maybe make next years GTG if I'm not gone again. gary

last time there was a girl named Joey. Unbelievable! Just workin her way thru college, u know the deal. If I wasn't married at the time, I'd have gone DEEP in debt that night. That was a GOOOOOD night. Don't worry Gary, we'll plan that one around your schedule since you're a Topeka native and your deployed more than at home.

You KC guys... I'm not bustin your rocks. I know u'll have a good plan.

last time there was a girl named Joey. Unbelievable! Just workin her way thru college, u know the deal. If I wasn't married at the time, I'd have gone DEEP in debt that night. That was a GOOOOOD night. Don't worry Gary, we'll plan that one around your schedule since you're a Topeka native and your deployed more than at home.

oh Joey yup. met her before. :cheers: Don't they all do it just to get through college? haha