And Then There Were 4

diggerdan11

to me the afc just doesent compete with the nfc this year. the superbowl should be the saints at the viking but some how we got the colts and the jets. the viking and saints will be a good game , im still unsure who will win but i will say they will be playing the colts and defeating them in the bowl.

Its definatley a tough one this year...The Jets got past the chargers..I never saw that coming...I considerd the Chargers the best team at the moment in the AFC and the last team the colts wanted to play...Now The jets could be the cardinals from last year..

I do think the Colts will get past the jets and the Vikings will get past the saints...I will be routing for the colts now.

I hope the Vikings beat the Saints, but it is going to be tuff to beat'em @ home. It should be a good game but i thought the Jest and Chargers was going to be a good one to. Id like to see Favre have to play the Jets in the super bowl.

even though I'm a colts fan, I really could care less as long as the Vikings don't win the bowl. Any of the others I'll happily cheer on..

Have the Vikings ever won?

IF it comes down to them I will be goin for the Vikings :P ,,, no other reason than thats where I started life,,and the Cards are out :wtf: damn it

Edited by KIKINSS (see edit history)