TBYRNE

Just think Lee, had you ordered it a month ago when you really started tallking about it, you might have it in by now. :jester:

BTW, are you the Lee that recently posted on the Superchargers online forum?

• 2 weeks later...
:nonod: I seen nothing but good thing on this site about this company, however, I ordered some Magnecor wire and NGK plugs 2 weeks ago and they still have not been shipped. I called last week and they were back ordered and would have them early this week. Wrong. I called today and they were due in today (how conveinent) I cancelled my order. Be aware that if you order online and they don't have the item you will not know because they do not send you email telling. I am always suspiscous of a company who sells something they don't have.

:nonod: I seen nothing but good thing on this site about this company, however, I ordered some Magnecor wire and NGK plugs 2 weeks ago and they still have not been shipped. I called last week and they were back ordered and would have them early this week. Wrong. I called today and they were due in today (how conveinent) I cancelled my order. Be aware that if you order online and they don't have the item you will not know because they do not send you email telling. I am always suspiscous of a company who sells something they don't have.

I understand your point, but lots of companies sell things they don't stock. Today, the trend is to have the manufacturers or the distributors drop ship items, in part to minimize inventory costs and warehousing/insurance costs. We do this on various things, but in addition to the other reasons, because we custom make to order so much stuff for each customer based upon their particular wants and needs. My only point here is that I understand your position, but I don't think the practice of selling something not in stock is uncommon or it suggests anything sinister on a vendor's part (and I'm not intimating that you think it means anything sinister). Of course, this does not in any way speak to what you should have been told as that's another issue.

Thanks......

Alan

I seen nothing but good thing on this site about this company, however, I ordered some Magnecor wire and NGK plugs 2 weeks ago and they still have not been shipped. I called last week and they were back ordered and would have them early this week. Wrong. I called today and they were due in today (how conveinent) I cancelled my order. Be aware that if you order online and they don't have the item you will not know because they do not send you email telling. I am always suspiscous of a company who sells something they don't have.

A few things to keep in mind: Tbyrne has nothing to gain by maliciously holding your shipment and everything to lose. They are in business...

Tbyrne has no control over when back ordered things are fulfilled by their suppliers nor over the shipping company.

Cut 'em some slack.

I never said that they were purposely holding my shipment. My complaint is that they couldn't fulfill the order in 2 weeks. In my opinion thats poor business. I would at least let the customer know either when the ordered it or once it was realized during the processing of the order. I heard nothing from them until I called. BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE. I order the same parts at thunderracing and it was cheaper.

• 3 months later...
Oh by the way, my order was shipped today.

I've been waiting for all most a month now for my Corsa exhaust. I keep getting the run around from them. 7 to 10 days they said I should have it. After 10 days They said another 7 to 10 days. I am about to just cancel my damn order. I'm giving them till the end of the week. I live in the same state too!!!

JayB

Archived