My Gmc Rcsb

Steve Sr.

u like the pacesetters?? i was thinkn about getting a set....

and also what did u do as far as fuel setups? i herd the 4.3l needs to be alllll redone for a 6.0l setup....

[/qu

Yes thats right......... And because I went from FI to CARB,it was a big change.The Fi fuel pump put out around 65 FP pressure and the carb only requires 6 1/2 or so. There is no regulator that I could find to bring 65 down to 7. So I plumbed the tank with a fuel cell fitting in the bottom back of the tank and ran 1/2 " braided line to a Holley blue and on to the regulator. From there to the carb and to the fuel soloniod of the nitrous.

I just ordered my 10 1/2 pistons and Eagle rods.Sending the block to the local race shop for all bottom end work. Also will have them balance everything.Hope to have it back on the road in about 2 to 3 weeks. Will have all new brgings and crank turned.

• 2 months later...

nice truck man. ive always loved that truck ever since i saw it... i live in joplin. ur truck use to set on 7th street at that shop. its not tint effex. how often u go to mo-kan? we definitly need to meet up sometime at mo-kan

nice truck man. ive always loved that truck ever since i saw it... i live in joplin. ur truck use to set on 7th street at that shop. its not tint effex. how often u go to mo-kan? we definitly need to meet up sometime at mo-kan

Yea, the shop is Hill's auto and performance. He moved his shop out west 7th just behind the golf course. And (haha) my truck is still setting in his lot.Will be at Mokan this fri.Email is [email protected]. Truck won't be ready for a few more weeks. Waiting on a carb from Pro Systems. My Quick Fuel just didn't work.

nice truck, so what CID did you decide on?

Well due to my money situation I was not able to get a stroker kit. So I had the block punched .030 and got a set of Diamond forged pistons and scat forged rods. Had the stock crank turned. New std. volume high pressure oil pump and a new set of Manly stainless valves. All block work was done by Hatfields Racing in Joplin,Mo. Deck surfaced, bored, honed and all balancing. Valve timing, ETC.

I guess a 364 bored .030 over would be about a 369 or 370 C.I. I have not been able to get my new Quick Fuel carb adjusted. It runs really rich and I haven't drove it very far. I don't want to ruin the rings or get a bunch of fuel in the oil. I have ordered a new carb from Pro Systems.