Wassup Everyone

Hey everyone. I just bought a 2004 Chevy Silverado SS Z71. Im very excited and im loving it so far. Ive always wanted one!! Very sweet truck for sure. Since its a SS Z71 how do i know what parts work with this truck? Will the SS parts work with it or not? Thanks alot and im lookin forward to a great future with this truck!!! :cheers:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There isn't a SS Z71 :)

welcome to the site !

Well i assure you mine is lol. When i bought it the manager at the dealership came out and asked me if i was told the story on the truck. I said no :wtf: ....he told me that in 04 that they built this truck specially for there annual car show. He said they dont make these and that it was a special truck for that year. They said they always try to build a unique hybrid of a vehicle for their car show. He told me that an old dude came in and bought it that day at the car show and traded it in on another special build. So thats why im here wondering wtf lol. I didnt know if i was getting bullshitted or not. I have never heard of a SS Z71. So im here. Ill try to get some pics up asap. Its muddy and crappy out from the weather but ill get some up anyways.

Well i assure you mine is lol. When i bought it the manager at the dealership came out and asked me if i was told the story on the truck. I said no :wtf: ....he told me that in 04 that they built this truck specially for there annual car show. He said they dont make these and that it was a special truck for that year. They said they always try to build a unique hybrid of a vehicle for their car show. He told me that an old dude came in and bought it that day at the car show and traded it in on another special build. So thats why im here wondering wtf lol. I didnt know if i was getting bullshitted or not. I have never heard of a SS Z71. So im here. Ill try to get some pics up asap. Its muddy and crappy out from the weather but ill get some up anyways.

Welcome to the site.

PM me the vin# I will get my pops to run it at his dealership while I am home, Its probley a Z71 with ss cladding and bumpers ect the vin# will tell it all.

Not trying to sound like a dick but GM didnt make one its either or

Welcome to the site.

PM me the vin# I will get my pops to run it at his dealership while I am home, Its probley a Z71 with ss cladding and bumpers ect the vin# will tell it all.

Not trying to sound like a dick but GM didnt make one its either or

Cool thanks!!! ill pm you the vin tomorrow. I know they didnt make a Z71 SS but its a mixture of both. Just a special build they did. Im almost positive it will come up a Z71. So the Vin will tell everything i need to know??? Ill pm it tomorrow. Thanks Man!! :cheers: