Wassup Everyone

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are some pics. Im takin them with a shitty camera phone and its very dark and overcast outside. The truck is also dirty as hell!!! Yes the windows are tinted!!!

cb0a2315.jpg

cc42e453.jpg

bb02c746.jpg

12df45bf.jpg

663c6237.jpg

1cf9ae41.jpg

633342da.jpg

sorry budy but thats not a real ss,i would go back to the dealer and punch that guy that told you that bs story :idiot: ....still a nice truck and welcome to the site!!

sorry budy but thats not a real ss,i would go back to the dealer and punch that guy that told you that bs story :idiot: ....still a nice truck and welcome to the site!!

:withstupid::bs: They should fire that sob salesman. I would not take No for an answer. Unless you like the truck and he would knock off a good price for it. What did he charge you for this supposedly SS if you don't mind me asking? None the less welcome aboard.

Ya i figured and basically knew it wasnt a true ss. Im just curious as the what parts i can use and such with this. The interior of this thing is exactly like my grandpas friends SS so idk. The outside looks different for sure but the inside and the features seem to be the same.

What parts or mods are you wanting. Are you wanting to make it look like an SS clone?

ya i want it to look more like a SS. Just wasnt sure if the grills or bumpers or anythign would fit on it? Its an 04 with 28k miles on it. Every feature possible leather the works. I paid about 18K for it.

Yes. Body features are still the same. Right now on ebay you can find a bumper cover, body cladding pretty much anything body wise to clone it out. Cladding is not cheap ( hard to come by).For 18k you could have gotten a real nice 04 ss. You have already spent 18k and now you are going to spend the extra money to make it look likean SS. I guess if it was me, I would ask for my money back because the salesman to you a lie. JMO

I swear man damn sales man say anything to get that money :mad:. Well maybe you got a 6.0 Z71 good in both worlds really one of my guys i work with has one good work truck. You can throw just about anything on it really. Seriously that MANAGER deserve a good C^(& Punch :glare: