Another Pcm Question

StealthSS

Has anyone's hour meter reset itself without any intervention? I had warranty motor work done about a yr ago, and had a cat replaced in June. Whey they did the motor work they did some sort of reprogram and my hour meter reset to zero. In January it was up to 55 hours, then reset back to zero. Any idea if this is a problem?

Unless there is something new that I don't know about (could be, its happened before :uhoh: ) the PCM has "nothing" to do with the operation of the hour meter / instrument cluster. The BCM is in charge there.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm kinda lost on this myself. Mine is barely over 100hrs and at just over 40k on it that means I've been averaging around 400mph. My trip from Michigan to Vegas was almost 100hrs by itself.

I'm kinda lost on this myself. Mine is barely over 100hrs and at just over 40k on it that means I've been averaging around 400mph. My trip from Michigan to Vegas was almost 100hrs by itself.

Guess they don't call you Zippy for nothing :lol: