Carlisle, Pa GM Nationals

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am going already registered will be ther friday morning. Try to register now to save some cash and time. I posted it not to long ago the show is always sick there are tons of cars there it will take you all three days to see every car. Can't wait to see some of you guys there :thumbs:

I will bring my father by to see that '69 :thumbs: Are you entertaining any offers? My father will be showing his Black 69 SS Camaro. I will be taking the SSS however not showing, just enjoying the show with the kids and wife. Can't wait to meet everyone!

mwalls I will be comming down saturday morning and i might even go to the drag strip too :cool: . Not shure if i will be bringing the SS.... :wtf: the show is really large , not shure if could find each other. If you want to exchange cell numbers pm me or email me.

Hey Flash...Bring the ss. Yes it's a large show but it's not like we are that hard to find. I will have a 8x10 canopy so we don't have to get scorched just in case the sun does happen to show up!

Archived