Carlisle, Pa GM Nationals

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I had some issues to take care of on Sat, so I decided to go on Sunday. Big mistake. Sunday's are just not the same as Saturday's. I went up to every SS truck I saw however no one was there. I did see the gost flames on a black one (very nice in person) and the red SS with aftermarket wheels. They were both sitting near the grandstands. Oh well, take my advice,...go on Saturday!

Well, I had some issues to take care of on Sat, so I decided to go on Sunday. Big mistake. Sunday's are just not the same as Saturday's. I went up to every SS truck I saw however no one was there. I did see the gost flames on a black one (very nice in person) and the red SS with aftermarket wheels. They were both sitting near the grandstands. Oh well, take my advice,...go on Saturday!

Yeah the main show is on saturday. On sunday everybody comes back just to see if they one a award sorry we did not get to meet.

Next time guys! I am from eastern PA (Bangor)now....well as soon as my house is finished being built. I snapped a few pics of your trucks though. :uhoh: Picked up some tires for my buddy and some watter wetter for me. Out of there by 1pm. Going to "trucks" at Carlisle?

Next time guys! I am from eastern PA (Bangor)now....well as soon as my house is finished being built. I snapped a few pics of your trucks though. :uhoh: Picked up some tires for my buddy and some watter wetter for me. Out of there by 1pm. Going to "trucks" at Carlisle?

Me to see you there :thumbs:

Archived