Carlisle, Pa GM Nationals

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Guys!!

Don't count me out yet. I am still trying to work something out @ work, I may be a little Sick on Saturday "If you know what I mean" :D:thumbs:

:seeya:

your not looking too good now :puke::lol:

better check your temp guage make shure your not running too hot :fume:

ssmaniac :uhoh: if you cant make it into work sat i will be leaving early sat morning :sleep: i would like to beat the rush of people at registration. :cool: You gotta pay for parking so it might as well be in a show. :thumbs:

(safe parking spot) :smash: call me friday night and let me know if your want to go down together. I will pm you my phone numbers :seeya:

STOP by and see US--We will have our '69 YENKO CHEVELLE (Monaco Orange/black stripes) in one of the buildings. Move-in day for us is Thursday the 17th.

Hope to meet some of you "Great Guys"

Ginnie :chevy:

??? and where were you??? it was really great to meet your husband and to see the AWSOME car. that thing is really sweet.

The GM Nationals were great Saturday Met a lot of nice people and had a great time. We were speaking to some people that had black SSS and were from York Pa. We also told them about the web site so i guess they will be joining soon. :cheers:

Hello All.

Just got back from Carlisle and what a great time meeting some of our folks. I got back around 440 pm today and went for the computer to download my camera pics for editing. Did manage to crash my e-mail but when I get it back up I should have some pics available. I will get yours out soon Matt. It was great to meet your dad and brother. They are really nice people. As for everyone else, what can I say...you all were great to meet! Faces with the names and such. Hope everyone got home safe.

Sorry we missed you Ginnie. If it wasn't for the 1500 cars to see, we would have really been up a creek without you there! :jester: Maybe the Chevy Nationals? :seeya:

SORRY to have missed meeting some of you guys :(

I had to stay behind and run the company and had payroll to do. I usually show My CAMARO. THANKS to all of you that stopped by and met my Husband and saw his YENKO CHEVELLE--he said EVERYONE of you were really Nice Guys!!

We will BOTH (and the SS) be at "GROSSE POINT SHORES, Michigan next weekend for an Invitational ONLY show at the Edsel & Eleanor FORD House. The show is "EYES on DESIGN 2004" We are taking our '68 BALDWIN MOTION L-88 CAMARO

Take Care,

Ginnie :chevy:

:

Archived