Before And After Pics

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that sucks d-man..... shes no longer with u :( but shes in the family and will always be one of the cleanest trucks ive ever seen

thats a sweet truck

Thank you both, appreciate it. She's over in Wyoming, raising hell :driving:

what part of wy. i live in billings montana. so i was just wondering if ill ever see it.

currently Cheyenne, he commutes back and forth.

I was just in Billings on Business ! Saw a blue SS with a topper on it at a dealership there ( over by some crazy sushi place downtown ) Didn't stop and look though.

currently Cheyenne, he commutes back and forth.

I was just in Billings on Business ! Saw a blue SS with a topper on it at a dealership there ( over by some crazy sushi place downtown ) Didn't stop and look though.

oh wow you were really close to me. im only about 5 minutes from that car lot heres a picture of my truck next to that one with the topper. now that you got me going on that truck with the topper heres a few pictures i took of the inside look what some tool did to it. i took these pictures of it. :wtf:

IMG_3129.jpg

this guy should be slapped. ( who ever owned this truck before).

IMG_3121.jpg

IMG_3122.jpg

IMG_3123.jpg

Edited by shawnss (see edit history)

oh wow you were really close to me. im only about 5 minutes from that car lot heres a picture of my truck next to that one with the topper. now that you got me going on that truck with the topper heres a few pictures i took of the inside look what some tool did to it. i took these pictures of it. :wtf:

IMG_3129.jpg

this guy should be slapped. ( who ever owned this truck before).

IMG_3121.jpg

IMG_3122.jpg

IMG_3123.jpg

what did he think the truck was, a cabinet??? :puke:

yup! that was the truck. Jesus, thank god I didn't look inside I would of flipped out. Seriously if you put that on your own car lot, wouldn't you REMOVE that junk?

thats what i figured. they are also asking 19500 for it. i dont know the miles or an of that but it needs alot of TLC out side also.