Magnaflow/flowmonster

hawks

Thanks for the info! Since I'm getting my LQ9 installed this week I will need to upgrade the exhaust soon from the stock 2.5". I currently have a stock MagnaFlow si/so and like the sound this is perfect timing and it would save me $22.00 off the price and shipping as it is on his website. :thumbs:

http://www.flowmonster.com/fm2468sflowmons...25dualdual.aspx

awesome just ordered mine thanks alot for the info cant wait to put all my new toys on

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Random and somewhat unrelated.. Do you think his diesel muffler would be any quieter than the corsa? I run the 4 inch corsa diesel muf right now with the 4 inch setup I have on my VHO and it is god awful loud which... usually I love but local law enforcement where I am in VA now clearly does not love that... so any suggestions on where to go for an opinion on it? I really like the looks of these mufflers very clean and look well made

Random and somewhat unrelated.. Do you think his diesel muffler would be any quieter than the corsa? I run the 4 inch corsa diesel muf right now with the 4 inch setup I have on my VHO and it is god awful loud which... usually I love but local law enforcement where I am in VA now clearly does not love that... so any suggestions on where to go for an opinion on it? I really like the looks of these mufflers very clean and look well made

All I can tell you is call or email him he may be able to tell you. If he has installed one he could tell you if its loud or not.

• 2 weeks later...

im running a 22" magnaflow muffler and i love it barely any noticable drone and ya it should fit right in, you might have to add a little chunk though because the stock muffler is a couple inches longer still.

Edited by 03silv.ss (see edit history)

the 2.5" di/do will fit just fine, but like he said theyll have to add a little bit of pipe because the stock mufflers are so freakin huge. i have the flowMONSTER 2.5" di/do 18" case on my truck and love it. on the highway there is literally no drone.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i would just go with the dual in/dual out to save room under the truck, and the muffler acts as an x-pipe as well so it saves the need for a separate x-pipe.

How does this muffler act as an x pipe when its a straight through design?