Carlsbad Raceway, June 19th

I just wanted to give some guys and gals a heads-up for a trackday on June the 19th @ Carlsbad raceway. here is the website:

http://carlsbadrags.tripod.com/

The directions are on the site, i hope to see a few SS's there. I am pretty sure adams2003 is going and will be taking the SRT10, we are going to try to get some video of me and him racing against each other. :thumbs:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ADAM???? WHERE YOU AT MAN???? And dont show up in the Dodge . . . cheater! :jester:

Sorry man ill be bringing the dodge. :D My dad will probably come with. He says he's gonna teach me how to drive the srt-10. :lol:

In that case I'll bring my Schwinn 10 speed . . . no sense in wasting gas if your gonna be out there killing everybody! I'll just see how fast I can pedal the 1/4 mile! :jester:

Ill be bringing tlhe srt-10, but I never said that I would be working everybody. Its a fast truck, but its hard to launch. Well see how I do. Itl probably take me atleast 5 runs or so to get an idea of how hard to launch it without going up in smoke. :lol:

P.S. Supersport should have a real good chance of taking me with his new mods. Its should be fun. :thumbs:

Damn, already committed to a dyno day in at the Dyno Shop in Santee on Saturday 6/19. Maybe I should just go up to Carlsbad he following weekend on my own and get some track times, after seeing what The Beast does on the dyno....

Gotta get some baseline numbers before I do any more mods. :chevy:

Man I got some bad news guys. Im not going to be able to make it on saturday. I just found out yesterday that one of our double headers (for the scout team im on) scheduled for 1 month from yesterday got cancelled and rescheduled for the 19th. I would just miss it, but these games are pretty important to me. Sorry guys, good luck and ill try to make it next time. Later, Adam

Archived